The Minimal Co. Jade Roller - Face Massager
It's time for smooth skin and stress-free senses with the Jade Roller- Face Massager. It reduces puffiness, eases fine lines and improves skin elasticity, giving you a relaxing me-time massage that’ll get you hooked before you know it!
- Reduces inflammation
- Relaxes facial muscles
- Increases micro-circulation
- Minimizes puffiness and reduces fine lines
Crystal: Jade in Known as a lucky stone as it magnifies energies of love wealth & health. Jade is connected to the heart chakra promoting self love and healing!
Directions of use:
The tool is designed with a large end for the jaw and cheeks and small end for around the mouth and eye area.
- Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 –6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Forehead. Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
- Under Eyes& Brows. Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
- Neck & Decollete. Start from the base of the neck to jaw line in an upward roll. Repeat 5-10 times. You can also roll lower around the decollete area.
- Jawline. Next Roll from the chin towards the ear just under the jaw line, chiseling the jaw line. Repeat 5-10 times.
Crystal : Jade is known as a lucky stone as it magnifies energies of love, wealth & health . Jade is connected to the heart chakra promoting self love and healing.
Usage : After cleansing your face apply the RAS Rose Nectar Face Spritz & use 2-3 drops of RAS Face Elixir. This will enhance product penetration and will allow better movement of the tool. Use the tool to gently massage your face as per directions given inside the box. Place the roller in the fridge prior to usage, to benefit from the intense cooling effect of the crystal.
Care: You can clean the facial roller using water and a damp cloth or mitt. Do not use hot water or allow any chemicals to touch the natural stone. Handle with care and avoid dropping the product