The Minimal Co. Jade Gua Sha
- Stimulates blood micro-circulation
- Contours and lifts the skin
- Reduces puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Increases product absorption into the skin
- Relaxes tension in the facial muscles
The Crystal: Made with 100% authentic natural Jade stone, made without any artificial chemicals or synthetic colours to give it the vibrancy. Jade is the stone of healing, supports loving heart energy, jade also symbolizes gentleness and nourishment.
Directions of use:
First apply a rich serum or moisturizer of your choice and evenly spread it out on the face.
Step 2: For Chin and Jaw
- Take the larger curved edge of the Gua Sha and fit it under your chin, start massaging from the centre, going gently upwards along the jawline till your earlobes.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both sides of the face.
Step 3: For Cheeks
- Moving on to the cheek, use the flat side of the stone to gently move in an upwards motion across the cheek.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both the cheeks.
Step 4: For Under Eyes
- Now take the narrower edge of the stone and very gently massage the under-eye area moving upwards from the inner to the outer corner.
- You can also massage along the brow bone in an outward motion.
Step 5: Care
- Deep clean the Gua Sha once or twice a week to avoid the build-up of bacteria by simply cleaning it with cold water and gentle soap or face wash. Gently pat it dry or let it air dry by placing it on a clean soft cloth or towel.
- Avoid using hot water on it as high temperatures tend to strip Green Quartz of its protective layers.
- Do not use chemical cleaners or alcohol on the roller as that can cause damage to the product.
I am currently using it, waiting for the results on the long time span